top of page
Family means a lot to us...

Hundreds of people depart to the United States each year to seek a better life. We understand the importance and complexity of this decision and thus, do our best to simplify the process for you and your family because family means a lot to us.

If you want to determine whether you are eligible to sponsor a family member, give us a call today. We explain the procedures and requirements that are involved with different forms of family-based immigration. 

Generally, in order to be able to petition for a family member, you must be either a lawful permanent resident (green card holder), or U.S. citizen and have a qualifying family relationship with the person you are sponsoring (known as beneficiary).

At Law Offices of Mehrani, we connect families through immigration by providing the following services:

  • Green Card for immediate relative of U.S. citizens (parents, spouse, children under 21)

  • Green Card for qualifying relative of U.S. citizen (unmarried child over 21, married child of any age, brothers & sisters)

  • Green Card for families of a lawful permanent resident (spouse, unmarried children under 21, unmarried children over 21)

  • Adjustment of status (I-485)

  • Consular processing

  • Re-entry permit

  • Advance Parolee

  • Interview presence

We offer payment plans for families. Contact us today. 

Non-immigrant visa services:

  • B1/B2 tourist visa

  • K-1/K-2 Finace visa

  • Extension of Status

  • Dependent of all non-immigrant visas

  • Consular interview preparation

Marrying a non U.S. person?

Are you a U.S. citizen or a green card holder who is marrying a non U.S. person? Well, we first say congratulations!  We know how busy you are for your wedding planning and perhaps are concerned about your future spouse's legal status in the Unites States. We ask you to seat back and relax as we do all the legal work for you. Whether marrying someone in the United States or brining him/her from abroad, we will be with you throughout the process.  

  • ​I-130 petition

  • Fiance visa (K-1/k-2 visa)

  • K-3

  • Removal of condition

We work effectively with clients anywhere in the country or abroad.
bottom of page